Installation of UVdesk Ticket System
- Go to the Magento marketplace website on Magento Marketplace and search for UVdesk helpdesk extension on the search bar. You will be redirected to the catalog page showing UVdesk helpdesk extension or you can directly go to UVdesk Helpdesk Extension
- Create your account in the marketplace and place order to purchase the extension.
- Once you have submitted the order, you will get a confirmation page showing order ID and extension details at the bottom.
- Click on the Install button after which you will be redirected to Access Keys Page where you need to create the new access key.
- Click on Create New Access Key after which a pop up will appear asking for names of keys. You can write any name which can be used for further reference.
- Once you have written the name and clicked OK, you can see you Public Key and Private Key under Magento 2 section. By default the status is enabled, you also have the option to disable the key.
- Now open your terminal and make sure you are in the directory where Magento is installed. Type the following command : composer require webkul/uvdeskconnector:2.0.0
- Next, after a successful run, it will ask for username and password. In username, you have to give your Public Key and in the password, you have to write the Private key which is there on your Magento marketplace account.
- Next, you have to run the upgrade command as php bin/magento setup: upgrade
- After that, you have to run Magento compile command: php bin/magento setup: di: compile
- At last to run deploy command: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Once the command run is successful you can open Admin account of your Magento webstore and on the left-hand side, you can see UVdesk Connector option available as below.
For further instruction regarding how to configure UVdesk Connector on your Magento Store you can go to UVdesk Magento2 Helpdesk System Integration