Joomla Help Desk
Joomla Help Desk Ticket System integrates the UVdesk Help Desk system to the Joomla store.
UVdesk – Joomla Helpdesk Ticket System can be called as a virtual support system where a single person (site admin) can easily manage the entire customer support which further enhances customer service on Joomla.
Joomla Help Desk Features:
- Using this add-on admin can manage all their tickets from Joomla store admin panel.
- Customers can also respond to tickets from the front-end of Joomla store.
- The updates/replies on the tickets will be instantly updated on both the platforms i.e.
- If admin responds to a ticket using Joomla Store then the reply made will also be updated on the UVdesk.
- All the changes are made in real-time on both the platforms.
- This add-on provides a platform with the help of which site owner(Admin) can be easily connected with their customers in order to provide them with support (after-sale and presale)in real time.
- All the communication via UVdesk is recorded so admin can check the history of any ticket at any point of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to provide customer service in Joomla?
Providing a good customer support is very critical for your business. Using UVdesk Help Desk Customer Service On Joomla Extension directory, you can easily integrate the platform with Joomla CMS.
Once done, your customers can create tickets regarding their queries and it will be assigned to dedicated agents.
Can we create helpdesk form in Joomla?
If you have taken any standard paid plan of UVdesk Help Desk, you can use the Form Builder App to create secure forms for your CMS. You can customize the form using custom fields and use the embed code in the form of .js or iframe to integrate the form on your Joomla website.
What is Joomla Support Ticket System?
Joomla Support Ticket System extends the capability of Joomla CMS by which your customer can create tickets from the platform only regarding any issue. You can use UVdesk Help Desk Customer Service extension and raise the level of customer support and enhance your productivity.
How can we assign tickets to agents from Joomla?
When you install UVdesk help desk with your Joomla CMS, The admin does not have to leave their CMS to UVdesk dashboard to check tickets every time.
The ticket is available on Joomla admin dashboard and admin can perform actions like assigning to dedicated agents, filter tickets and seeing them by status.
How will the Joomla customer get notified about the ticket reply?
The customer either gets notified on the mail which they have used while creating the ticket and the same will be updated on UVdesk Customer dashboard from where they can check tickets as raised by them and the reply they have got from the agents.
Click here – Installation & User Guide